Save Your Sole Limited takes the protection your personal information very seriously. It is very important to us and we are committed to ensuring your personal data is kept confidential and held securely.
This privacy statement informs you how we handle the information we obtain from you through day to day contact and through our website. Any changes to this policy will be posted to our website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Use of Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Physical Address
- Your Phone Number
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may use this information to communicate with you, review order information, complete order queries, request updated personal information for product shipment, send updated product information and send company news. And for details of transactions that you carry out on our sites.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please ensure you select the relevant section situated on the form on which we collect your data.
This data will be used to send information you have requested, and provide information to you that may be useful to you as a customer of Save Your Sole Limited.
A cookie is a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser. Most modern browsers allow you to decide whether to accept cookies, and the time frame to keep them, but rejecting cookies may impair some of the functionality of the Save Your Sole website. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify the individual.
We undertake not to abuse the personal identification aspect of cookies use.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will collect and process personal data about you that will enable us to provide the information you have requested. The information will be held in accordance with the GDPR (2018).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Save Your Sole Limited, PO Box 60583, Notting Hill, London W2 7PR United Kingdom.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Save Your Sole Limited and its web hosting company, 1&1 Web Services, treat all data held with care and security. Our e-commerce platform, Shopify, also treat all data with care and security. Any details you give will remain confidential.
Save Your Sole Limited make no warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In your communications with the Save Your Sole Limited you are prohibited from transmitting any unlawful, libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene or profane material. Any such action that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence or violate any law will be identified to any relevant authorities including law enforcement authorities that may request such disclosure.
Save Your Sole Ltd is the Data Controller.
Sharing with third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
It may be necessary to use a third party to ensure that we are providing an efficient service to you.
Processing outside of the EEA
As we operate globally with offices in the UK and the USA, it is possible that your personal information will be transmitted to and processed in countries outside of the European Economic Area. Where this happens, we put in place adequate measures to ensure that your information is suitably protected when it is transferred out of Europe.
Should you not wish your data to be retained or for further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, to make any amendments and your rights to access your information we hold on you, please contact our data protection officer by writing to:
Save Your Sole Limited,
PO Box 60583,
London W2 7PR